About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Baby Boy's New Room

The beginning of the baby's new room


Today begins the transformation of the new baby's room!! The beadboard is going up at a rapid pace. The bottom is going to be white and above the beadboard is going to be red. . .so hopefully the bedding will be navy with red accents. . . SOOOOOOOoooooo excited!!







On top of the beadboard is going to be a really cute shelf to put a funky spin on the traditional beadboard that is in Rylee's room. . .they will have similar looking rooms but still have their own detail.








I am so excited to begin this process it means it's really happening, there is going to be a boy in this room! I still can't believe it.

When it is all done with paint and everything. . . I will post more pictures. And then eventually the crib and dresser. We are moving Rylee's crib over to her brothers room and getting her some new big girl furniture, but that requires her to transition from the crib to the big girl bed and I just don't think I am ready for that!!!

On a Rylee note: Mimi and Grandpa purchased a toddler bed for the beach!! The dorm will really be just that, 3 twin beds, 1 toddler bed and a crib!!!!!!!!! So much fun, I can't wait. Spring break will be Rylee's transition from crib to toddler bed at the beach. . .I think she will really like it, we will have to wait and see.

Live from the wild world,

Whitney









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. The room is really coming along, so exciting. Also, I can't see the baby naming results, with the colors,can you chang it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting...I can't wait to see the end result! Boys...what do we know about them?!! This is going to be fun :D

    ReplyDelete