About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

3 Big Ones!

Happy Anniversary!!
May 25, 2007
3 years ago we were married in front of our friends and family!!


Love our wedding party
You are all such wonderful friends and we love you!!


Best day of our lives!


So happy!!

Who could forget that dance? Every time Chris

hears "Our Song" he wants to do the dance!!

Great way to end our night!!

We have had an amazing past 3 years, we have bought a house, traveled, had our daughter and now awaiting our little Brady, started wonderful family traditions, and can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. . . .

A wise man once told me. . . "the first 3 years are the easiest" Guess we will have to wait and see. . . .

Live from the Wild World,

Whitney

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Whitney...I can't believe it has already been 3 years...time is really flying. Slow down so I can try to catch up a little! Love you guys.
    -Emily

    3 years! Wow, it seems like yesterday! I am so happy for you. And, if the first 3 years have been so great....the rest will be great too! Life does have it's ups and downs...but you can survive those! My love to you all! I'm so excited for little Brady...and I really need some Rylee loves! I will have to come down while Caitlyn is down that way this summer. Love you...Tricia Wilson

    ReplyDelete