About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Friday, May 21, 2010

Brady's Countdown

39 Days and counting . . . .

Let the vacation begin . . . for Rylee anyway!! Chris and I will be running around San Diego county doing errands to tie up loose ends before Mr. Brady makes his arrival.

We shipped Rylee off to Yaya and JJ's for the weekend so we could finish Brady and Rylee's room. Almost a month away is way to close for me not to be ready. Even though he will be in our room in a bassinet for the first 3 months, his room has to be ready and waiting!!

We decide to move all of Rylee's baby furniture into Brady's room and get her some big girl furniture. The big girl bed was an easy success but, we have yet to find her a dresser so we will be on the hunt for one this weekend. The crib has been moved and dressed with his new bedding we are going to move the changing table from Rylee's room into Brady's room, clean out his closet (that means I now have to find another closet to store MY stuff) so that I can put away all of his little BLUE clothes. It seems so much simpler, no ruffles to iron (not that I iron Rylee's), no hair accessories, and no pink. This is definitely new territory for me.

Hopefully by the time we pick up Rylee on Sunday both rooms will be fully furnished and ready to be lived in. Pictures should be posted then . . . . so excited to show them both off!!

Live from the Wild World,

Whitney

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is coming so soon! You guys are awesome.....I can't wait to see the pictures of the new rooms. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be so cute you will love it Em!! Miss you tons

    ReplyDelete