About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Brady's Room

This weekend was totally dedicated to finishing up the kids rooms, Rylee was on vacation and Chris and I ran around San Diego like crazy people. I think we are 90% finished. . .
Here is the process



What a project!! First the bead board went up. . .


Then the shelf was added. . .

Finished before paint. . .With paint it is starting to look good . . .
Love that the shelf adds some personality!!

Pottery Barn bedding (thanks Mom) I think its just perfect for a little boy.
Chris thinks that I am now obsessed with the letter "B" These B's will eventually end up hanging up on the wall above the bed but I have not completed my collection. I now look everywhere I am for B's. So if you are out and you spot a B let me know and I will rush right down and get it. . . .Don't tell Chris!!
We didn't want to go with a theme. Better to go with something he can
grow into and not have to completely redo in couple years.
Rylee's Room is now pretty much finished!! We found a dresser for her but of course it is going to take 5 weeks and the delivery date . . . June 29th!! Crazy!

Just a little update on the goings on in San Diego!! Thank God for Yaya and JJ who kept Rylee this weekend so Chris and I could get all of this done. It is amazing what you can accomplish without the presence of a 2 year old. But now I miss her and can't wait to go pick her up!
Live from the Wild World,
Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Look how many "B's" you have found already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute. I love all the B's too. I will keep my eyes open for great ones in AZ...I think he needs one from here!!! Can't wait to come and see it in real life. Love you.

    ReplyDelete