About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Birthday!!

Well . . . Brady has a new birthday!
Wednesday, June 30th 2010 at Noon

It's kind of crazy to think that he isn't even here yet and his birthday has already been changed multiple times, and who knows it could still be changed. . . I could go into labor before the scheduled C-Section!! (let's hope not!)

4 comments:

  1. I will mark my calendar (in pencil)!!!! When I read Brady's name it clicked that it is the PERFECT little name for him. I can already picture him. I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! all super cute little boys are born on June 30th!! :) Can't wait to meet little Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be living down there by then!!! I can't watit to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea . . . then you can come down and babysit!!!!! And when Em comes down we can have quite the party, I love the wilsons :)

    ReplyDelete