About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Final Baby Prep!

The B's finally made it up on the wall!!!

I think we are almost ready for Brady to get here. Chris and I hung all 18 of the B's above Brady's crib, and it looks so cute. I'm really happy with the way it turned out!

We went to Babies R Us today for the final baby prep. We got everything that we used to have in pink. Chris is not going to let Brady use anything that had a speck of pink on it. At this point if he came tomorrow we would be ready. But I don't think he is . . . at my Dr.'s appointment yesterday she said I was closed up tight!! I am already testing fate by having a C-Section and not letting nature take its course, so I am pretty sure I will be happy when it happens.
Only a couple weeks to go. . .

Live from the Wild World,
Whitney
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the way the room turned out with all the B's. I can't wait to see it in person...lets start planning!

    ReplyDelete