About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Monday, June 28, 2010

One more day

Finally . . . . . one more day and this whole pregnancy thing is OVER!!!!!

This time is just totally different, 1 day to go and . . .

*Our bags are not packed
&
*Car Seat not in the car

Aren't those the first 2 things you do so you are ready weeks in advanced?? For being so prepared and having a list that gets checked off daily I seem a little behind. Oh well, I'm sure it will all get done with the willing help from Aunt B who is coming down tomorrow to keep me occupied and on track!! Thanks Bryn :)

One more day!!! Yes!!!

The funny thing about being so close is that everyone that usually lets their phones go to voicemail actually answers because they think you are going into labor!! It's GREAT!!

Live from the Wild World (that's about to get a little wilder!),
Whitney

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Whit! SO exciting!! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!!!!! Oh man this little boy is going to be CUTE!!!! I will see you Wednesday little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe it's time. I am coming to visit soon....I will call you so we can plan. Good luck with everything at the hospital and hurry home! Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete