About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brady's 1st photoshoot!!

Sneek Peek at Brady's Newborn Photoshoot!!!






Sprout photography by Marla was a fantastic experience. She is so patient and so good with the little babies. I was way more crazy and impatient, my mom and Rylee were also there to help. As you can tell Rylee was really NO HELP at all!! There are many more photos but you will just have to wait until his cute little birth announcement goes out :) Thanks so much Marla for your beautiful work!!


Live from the Wild World,

Whitney

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures! Love you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't wait to hold the little guy :)

    ReplyDelete