About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yesterday was the day from Hell thank God Mandi was here. Brady would not sleep and fussed the whole time.







It was so nice to have an extra pair of hands and someone to ride in the boat with Rylee. In our 5 minutes of quiet time we were trying to determine if Brady really looks like Rylee. We pulled up a couple pictures but I can't really tell. . .













































































Live from the Wild World,

Whitney

2 comments:

  1. I had fun yesterday with you guys! I love the pic of Rylee and I on the boat! And YES they look exactly alike! I love it! Wish we were neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! Wish I could have been there to help! I love boats :) I agree with Mandi....they totally look like each other. I can't wait to see him in person. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete