About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Del Mar Races

Del Mar Races was really fun this year. My mom's work had one of the sky boxes so we all got to go and bet on the ponies!! I think Chris was the big winner. . . .

Rylee loved watching the horses and thought that everyone was hers!!

Bryn was the big winner of the door prize

Thanks mom for such a fun day!!
Live from the wild world,
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the side pony tail and of course little Miss Rylee could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete