About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Football Season 2010

It has been a little crazy here lately and that has resulted in a lack of posts until today when I received a gentle text message that read. . ."I think it's time for a new blog" So Aunt B here you go. . . . . .
A couple weeks ago Bryn, Chris Rylee Brady and I went to my dads first football game of the season in Oceanside. If was so fun and Rylee loved it. She pretty much loves anything that involves clapping, cheering and high five'ing!! It really felt like football season too, the weather felt like it was turning in to fall. As we all know know that is not the case as it was 105 when I was in Newport Beach yesterday. She loved watching JJ on the field. From the stands she thought every football player was him. She would say. . .I see JJ and point to everyone.

Aunt B is the best Aunt in the world she entertains Rylee at every event we go to. They are like best little buddies.

Chris had fun at taking Brady to his first one of many football games. Brady was bundled up so tight and warm that he slept through 75% of the game.


Rylee is a good fan she stood down on the fence cheering on JJ (not the team) She would shake her pom pom and Yell "GO JJ" and now every time she sees football on TV she yells "GO JJ" We try to tell her to root for the team that is playing and she says she is cheering for JJ!!!



Touchdown!! Enough said :) She's a good fan!!
Brady took his 3 month pics today so that will most likely be the next post! I can't believe he will be 3 months tomorrow. . .time flies. He is getting so big he weighs 15lbs and wears 6-9month clothes. Chris calls him D1. He is starting to smile a little more everyday and could be rolling over real soon!! I will try not to be so MIA in the future. There are a lot of fun things coming up that will lead to great pictures and great stories I'm sure!! Can't wait
Live from the Wild World,
Whitney

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Can Miss Rylee get any cuter? I mean really!

    ReplyDelete