About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finally Christmas 2010

Christmas is finally hereeeeeeee!!
Before we left for Riverside Chris and I bundled up the kids and took them around the neighborhood to see all the lights. Rylee loved it and Brady didn't seem to mind it!!
We were in Riverside this Christmas and I loved every minute of it. My mom had Rylee and Brady's stockings made and they were fabulous. My mom's very favorite part of Christmas is doing the stockings Bryn and I still get one and so do Chris and Scott, and they are always on the ground because they are to heavy to hang above the fireplace

Christmas morning was not as chaotic as I thought it would be. Rylee was very reserve in opening her presents, I think she even left 2 unopened, she just couldn't take it!! Brady was asleep and missed Christmas all together! So there is always one person that gives THAT gift well this year it was from Scott to Rylee. . . .This giant ball 4 feet tall and you can climb inside. Bryn and Scott were the only one's that knew how hard it would be to blow this thing up. It took half an hour and all of us to do it. Once it was done we couldn't get Rylee out of it!! There were also bikes and scooters and clothes and toys and everything else a little girl could ever dream of :) Rylee even loved her presents before they were unwrapped. She would hug the presents and the tree and say I love you presents, I love you Christmas Tree!! It was so cute :)

Rylee was very excited that she got an electric toothbrush in her stocking from Santa!

Champagne and Mimosas for Christmas morning!!Chris and Brady on Christmas morning!

Rylee and JJ making the fire, because it was soooooo cold!!

After we did Christmas at Yaya and JJ's house with Mimi and Grandpa we went over to my Aunt and Uncle's house to do Christmas with Nonnie and Papa!

Finally a boy in the family! Oh Brady man you are the first. . . . .

I'm pretty sure that Christmas tried to kill me this year!!

With all the parties, shopping, dinners, photo shoots, meetings with Santa, events and just all the craziness that comes along with the holiday season, I only cancelled one event . . . My family Christmas party :( Sorry people I just couldn't take one more event! Next year you are my only priority. After the kids and I made it to Riverside I could finally take a breath and was so happy to have a couple extra sets of hands. I really could not do it without my mom and dad, Bryn and Scott. And the kicker is. . .My parents kept the kids so Chris and I could go to a wedding on NYE!!!

When we picked the kids up on New Years Day my mom said, "Don't have any more kids, because I don't think I could do it!!" Oh mom you are the best, thank you so much for all you, Dad, Bryn and Scott do. Chris and I are very lucky!

This year was fantastic from start to finish and I wouldn't change anything. Mr. Brady joined our family, Rylee is just as crazy as ever and Chris and I are so HAPPY that our family is complete. We have everything we need and we can focus on making new memories in 2011.

My motto for 2011. . . .

LESS IS MORE!!!

Now that it is all over I am moving on to my/Rylee's new year's resolution!!

POTTY TRAINING!!

Wish me luck!!

Live from the Wild World,

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment