About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Monday, December 13, 2010

More Merrier Christmas Stuff . . . .

Yep you guessed it . . . .
ANOTHER Christmas where Rylee is crying on Santa!! Brady didn't seem to be phased, just another "woke up in the car, now where am I" moment!!

Merry Christmas from the Mission Inn. A fabulous tradition we have started. My Mimi and Grandpa get a room at the Mission Inn and then we come have a drink in the bar, take a carriage ride around to see the lights and then have a fantastic dinner. Thanks for a wonderful evening!!


Sweeney and I did an impromptu photo shoot with the boys . . .



Guaranteed in 10 years this will be fantastic black mail!!!!

Rylee did not want to be in any apparatus with any of the boys.
More Merry Christmas from the Hlinka's
Live from the Wild World,
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we can start practicing in January for Christmas next year...I can dress up as Santa and let Rylee sit on my lap, then maybe by December she won't be scared! Haha I love these pics, way to cute...Brady is starting to look like a little boy and not a baby any more :( Loving his hawk!

    ReplyDelete