About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Monday, January 10, 2011

6 Months

Brady Christopher
6 Months Old!!


Thanks Marla and Sprout Photography for the fantastic pictures!!
The Brady man is getting so big and so darn cute!!! I can't believe that we are already half way through his first year. Everything is happening so fast and trying to document every little milestone and movement is so hard.
Brady is eating all sorts of foods as you tell from his little belly. We started veggies and he is not so fond of peas but carrots and butternut squash are a hit and he has yet to turn down a fruit. He is rolling all over the place, sits like a champ and is getting on all fours very easily. There is enough drool and barf to fill a swimming pool, but not a tooth to be found. If one doesn't come soon I am going to put plastic down on the floor to catch all the drool. Thankfully he is sleeping like a baby and on a great schedule!!
Oh Mr. Brady you are going to be crawling any minute and then I will be chasing you and your sister. . .I can't wait :)
Live from the Wild World,
Whitney

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute I can hardly stand it! I can't wait to meet (and cuddle) this little guy. I am coming this summer....let the countdown begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery is 7 months on Wednesday and she has no teeth yet either! Brady is a pile of adorable-ness, love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete