About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dance Class

Oh my God where has the time gone?!?!?!?!?
I have been waiting for this day for my whole life and it was finally here.
DANCE CLASS!!!
She was so excited to start dance class. We went with Yaya to get the leotard, tights, ballet and tap shoes. She got dressed at 8am and the class wasn't until 10am she didn't want to miss a minute.
(probably because we had gone last week and we were there on the wrong day . . .Worst day ever. . . .She was crushed she couldn't go to dance class)
When we got there she walked right in and didn't look back in and she did great! She listened to the teacher and had fun with the other little girls.

So precious!!

I can't wait for the 1st recital, I think I am more excited than she is and she was realllllly excited :)
Live from the Wild World,
Whitney

1 comment: