About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Friday, February 18, 2011

Flower Girl Rylee

Rylee is going to be in her first wedding!!! Yea . . .I am so excited. My best friend from high school is getting married this September and she asked Rylee and me to be in her wedding. Rylee is all excited to wear a twirl dress and a crown, yes she thinks she gets to wear a crown!! Watch out Mandi!!!

So cute, we can't wait to spend this special day with one of my dearest friends!!
Live from the wild world,

Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I am so excited!!! I just love this post :) and you guys!! I just might be able to work something out with our little princess and her crown :)

    ReplyDelete