About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Valentine's Day was so fun this year. Chris and I took the kids pictures and then put together this cute little Valentine card that we handed out to our friends with a little bag of cookies. Rylee got to take her Valentine's to her preschool class and to playgroup and everyone was so excited to both give them and receive them. I think it was better than Halloween!!
Chris got me flowers this morning, I made Rylee heart shaped waffles for breakfast and a heart shaped PB&J for lunch and now I'm onto making dinner. This is the perfect kind of Valentine's day I'm looking for. Next year Chris is in charge :)
Live from the wild world,
Whitney

2 comments:

  1. How did you manage to get both of your kids to smile at the exact same time? I love it, but I am sad I didn't get one of these in the mail :(
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella loves her bookmark!! And those are the best sugar cookies EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete