About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Monday, May 30, 2011

Brady's 1st trip to the Beach

Hello Newport Beach!!!
This was Brady's 1st Memorial Day at the beach and he couldn't have been happier!! He crawled all over the beach, ate the sand and loved being in the hole that Daddy dug.
Sandy from head to toe but he didn't care. He would take handfuls of sand and just eat it!! Lick all the sandy sand toys with the biggest smile on his face.
I am so happy he will be a beach baby just like Rylee. It is a wonderful place to be, friends, sun, sand water and open space to run, jump, splash and have fun.
I tried to get a picture of the two of them and this is what I got!! Sibling love :) Chris told Rylee to hold Brady and Voila . . .
We have great friends that we get to hang out with at the beach. The kids get along most of the time but when I tried to huddle them for a picture it didn't work out so well. Our best beach friends would NOT sit all together for a picture . . . this is the best I got :)
What a sweet little moment . . .
Brady is such a happy little guy anywhere he is goes. Now if he would only WALK!!! We have seen steps up to 4 consecutively. . . practice, practice, practice . . .
Let's hope that Brady takes after his Dad because that is one HOT husband!!!
I love that my kids are getting to enjoy the same experiences and making memories the same way I did. Newport Beach is such a special place and I love to be there any chance I get. Rylee even said she didn't want to go home but wanted to stay at Nini's house!!
Live from the Wild World,
Whitney
(Wow not one picture of me!! This must change :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! that picture of Rylee pretend strangling Brady is hilarious and will be something they both laugh at when older... Gosh... could your kids be any cuter?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!!! We want to come to the beach!!

    ReplyDelete