About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Big Man Turns OOOONNNNNEEEE!!!!!

Happy 1st Birthday Brady!!!
You are the cutest little boy EVER! We had an amazing year and am loving every day. You are your own little man and did it all in your own little way and time. You don't let anyone (me) push you to do things any faster than you want. You are so inquisitive and have to investigate every situation.

We had your birthday party at the splash park with all your playgroup friends from yours and Rylee's playgroups, long time friends and neighbors. It was a beautiful day until . . .
Martha almost stepped on a RATTLE SNAKE!! We had to get the fire dept. to come and remove our unwanted guest!! And of course we had to get a picture of you on your birthday with the fireman!!
The cutest kids EEEEVVVVEEEERRRR!!!
My mom came down to help me with all the party fun, plus she can't miss a moment that involves a milestone with either kiddo . . . I don't blame her :)
Rylee just hangin' out having lunch . . .
Loving the swing at his bday party!
Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you Brady
Happy Birthday to YOU!!
Is this cake?? What else have you been holding out on me?!?
This stuff is goooooood!!!
Good enough to put in my hair . . .
I think I'm a sweets kinda guy :)
Shirt says it all . . .
Your birthday party was real fun and everyone had a great time. So cliche but time flies when your having fun and we have had a lot of fun and I can't believe my baby is already one . . . and WALKING!!!!
Happy 1st Birthday to the Brady man!
Live from the Birthday world,
Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day!!... and yes, the cutest boy ever!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is already one!!!! I have to agree with you ...they are the cutest kids ever. Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete