About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Monday, June 20, 2011

Brady's 1st Hair cut

Brady and Rylee were overdue for hair cuts so I took them in for Brady's very first hair cut! Bye bye curls . . . Brady did such a good job he sat in the chair munching on some snacks and didn't really care what was going on behind him . . .
Rylee needed a hair cut too and she LOVED getting her hair shampooed in the big bowl!
Brady just watched himself in the mirror while Chloe did a great job and gave him a wonderful new do!
Hey whats going on back there and why can't I see?!?
I love my little Brady man! He is getting so big I can't belive he is almost going to be 1!!
So many fun milestones to come . .
Hair cut . . . Check!!

No comments:

Post a Comment