About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Friday, June 10, 2011

One sick little man

The Brady man has had a rough go this past week…104.4 fever that lead to his second double ear infection, upper respiratory infection and he had to have a chest X-ray! Saddest thing I've ever seen…


This morning he still has a fever and he barfed all over me…he is a little hot box. I hope my little guy feels better soon because all he wants to do is watch Tinker Bell over and over again and Rylee would really like to go to the park. Thank God my parents came to our rescue yesterday I don't think I could have done it.

I want my happy baby back!!

Get better soon…
Live from the wild world,
Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment