About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Friday, August 19, 2011

Oh Brady Man!!

I would just like to go on record and say that Brady is sooooooo BOY!!!






He will for sure be the boy that gets his head stuck in the railings…put tonka trucks in the toilet…put crayon all over my walls and shove things up his nose!! When all of these things start happening I will sure blog all about my little picaso, or the pictures of the little army man that got pulled from a nostril or god forbid the plumber trying to unclog whatever the little man through down the chute!!




But good lord he is just so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment