About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Thursday, September 8, 2011

1st day of preschool!

Oh my goodness where does the time go? 
I feel like I have been saying that alot recently.  But all of a sudden I have a big girl and it makes me miss the little baby she once was and really cherish every baby moment I get with Brady.  In a blink of an eye they are off to school and if it's only preschool it's school non the less! 
 I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!
She was so excited to start school.  Yaya came down and took her shopping for her first day of school outfit.  She and I crafted her bucket that she takes to school; she wanted it to have polka dots and a bow on it. . . I knew I love that munchski!!
1st day of school pics!  Is she really ready for 1st day of school pics.  I think I am in a small state of denial!!
My big girl!
My best friend little buddy and side kick is going to school . . .tear!
Walking into preschool with bucket in hand!
Family shot!
So happy! 
 I knew that she would not be a hanger-oner or a cryer and she wasn't.  She marched right in gave her teachers a hug, handed out her apple cookies and was ready for me to leave.  I was 100% sure I wasn't going to cry . . . boy was I wrong!!  There wasn't visible tears rolling down my face but under my very large sunglasses there was!
Ms. Crawford!!
Rylee picked a spot for her bucket!
As Chris is trying to take this last picture I'm trying to say goodbye and she is worried what the fish in her class' name is!  She probably could have driven herself there too!
All too soon it will be kindergarten and I will be a big mess!!  Brady stay little forever please!!!!
I still can't believe she is going to school somebody make it slow down I can't take it . . . .
Live from the 1st day of school
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment