About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Labor Day 2011

Labor day weekend 2011 didn't give us the best beach weather we had ever seen, but it made for some great memories, great pictures and GREAT surprises!!! My cousin Courtney had called me about a month ago telling me that she and her brother along with their significant others wanted to come down Labor day weekend and surprise everyone. Perfect the more the merrier right?!? That's what I thought and so did everyone else. Mimi, Grandpa and Bryn were really surprised when they showed up Saturday afternoon. They made the weekend that much more special.
We took the Brady man for a bike ride that he didn't see much of. He fell asleep on the back of Aunt B's bike!
All the boys!!

On a not so good beach day we headed down to the fun zone so Rylee could ride the carousel with the girls.


I think Mimi and Grandpa were really happy to have all their grandchildren together, who could blame them we are really fun!!
The bocce ball champions!

With lots of people to help we actually got to lay on the beach together without interruption!! Bonus :) Thanks so much everyone for all your hands on help. Next time I see Matthew Schembri he will change a diaper!!! Watch out :)

The Brady man's best friend JJ!! I asked Rylee to help we teach Brady to say "Mama" and she told me that he only likes to say "Dada and JJ"


Mimi and Grandpa and all the grand kids!
Why is Allison always taking pictures with the boys?!?
My Best cousin!

Kinda cute?!?

I love this picture of Brady . . . he couldn't take it anymore!

Love me some Miss Rylee

God forbid Brady ever have a mug shot but if he did I assume it would look something like this!!!
Who Me??
Look at those blue eyes!
Nobody was feeding Brady so he decided to take maters into his own hands and eat watermelon out of the trash. Little did he know it was sitting in an almost empty glass of sangria!! That makes for good watermelon. Note to self don't forget to feed the baby!!!!!

More random pics from the infamous steel drum party! I think it was a smashing success, everyone came via bicycle, foot or scooter and the biggest fan of the music besides Grandpa was Brady. He was mesmerised by the steel drum beat!

I am so glad Matt, Courtney, Miss and Ryan got to come down for the weekend and surprise everyone it was great! Next Labor day I would like a little more sun and a little less cloud and wind!
I guess that means summer is officially over and the school year is upon us. Until next summer :)
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment