About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mandi's Wedding

Rylee and I were so honored to be a part of my bestest friend Mandi's big wedding day!!  Mandi and I have been friends from high school I couldn't imagine not being in her wedding.  We had such a fun time at the rehearsal dinner party Rylee loved running around with Mandi's little cousins that served as the ring bearers . . . it was so cute :)
Rylee was beyond excited to be in Mandi's wedding.  She loved her dress, she loved her shoes, she loved getting her hair and nails done!  She is a true girly girl and I love every piece of her!!
 
Oh just goofing off with tow boquets because I let Rylee hold one and you can guess what happened in the hand of a three year old . . .broken!!  Whoops!!
Oh and did I mention she LOVED having her picture taken!!
She is just so precious!
Miss Mandi you looked absolutely beautiful on your wedding day!
Georgous!
Aunt B came to help me with Rylee and she was amazing . . . couldn't have done it with out Aunt B!!
HAM!!!
They had a photo booth at the wedding and Rylee found the crown and wand and wouldn't let go!
Crazy!!
The whole family was so excited to see Mandi on her wedding day but lets be honest I think they were more excited to see Rylee come walking down the isle (not me or Mandi)!  Mandi also wanted to do a bridal party dance and I was all for it.  I (along with some helpers) choreographed a fantastic dance number for the whole bridal party to do.  We practiced and it went off without a hitch and everyone loved it!! We danced the night away and had to pull Rylee off the dance floor to get her to go home. 
What a special night to be a part of . . . I wouldn't have missed it for the world!
Love you Mandi Shearer hope you are having a fantastic time in Jamaica
Live from the wild world
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment