About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bates Nut Farm 2011

 Ok so as a sidebar . . .  I love doing this blog, I love re-looking at the pictures and noticing that I type just as I talk (I am not a journalist)!  So I found that you could print your blog into a hard bound book and I jumped all over it!  I just got it in the mail yesterday and brought tears to my eyes and goose bumps from head to toe.  The moral of the story is if you want to blog about your family . . . DO IT NOW!!! 
I would have never thought that it would come to this but I love that all of our memories and crazy times are now in a bound book that I can tangibly touch and keep forever and ever and EVER!!!!! I would be sad if I never saw this picture again!!
Nooooow on to more blogging . . . .Rylee is in full swing with Halloween!  I love that she loves everything about it.  We were at Target looking for some fun Halloween stuff and Chris veered toward the Christmas isle (surprise surprise!) and Rylee told him "It's Halloween time NOT Christmas time, you will have to wait Daddy!!!" 
We went to Bates Nut Farm yet again this year and this time my family came with us.  It never fails every time we go it is hot and doesn't feel anything like fall.  My mom packed a picnic lunch with all great goodies and we had a great time.  The Brady man got his face painted and was wondering what the Hell are they putting all over my face?!?!  But  it turned out cute!
We took a hay ride around the pumpkin patch, ran through the corn maze, got our faces painted, went down the slides, had a picnic lunch and of course picked a pumpkin!!
Rylee was a little bit fragile at BNF come to find out she was getting sick  :(  Poor munchski!
BNF family
Tyring to be the first to cross the finish line at the corn maze!



Sisters. . .Sisters

Rylee wanted every little tiny pumpkin she could grab!


 

Little fam photo on top of giant pumpkins!


Of course my mom had to pick the biggest pumpkin at the patch all 99lbs of it!!!
Now we will have to see if Brady is brave enough to stick his little hands inside the pumpkin when carving time comes around! I vote yes he is all boy and is all dirty all the time!!
Live from the wild world,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment