About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nigh night songs…

Just laying in bed trying to sleep listening to Rylee sing every song she knows over and over and over! The wheels on the bus … itsy it's a pider …. krinkle krinkle … grace (from school) … rock a bye baby … and the real nigh night song …
Nigh night Rylee
Nigh night Rylee
Close your eyes
Close your eyes
Call me when you wake up
Call me when you wake up
Close your eyes
Close your eeeeyyyyeeeesssss!!

I could lay here every night and listen to her! So precious i couldn't pass up the impromptu laying in my bed typing on my iPhone blog!
Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment