About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Brooks and Brady

Last year Sweeney and I thought it would be fun to dress up the boys in reindeer antlers and stuff them inside giant stockings and take their picture (great black mail pictures right??)  Well this year we thought we would try something a little better for the boys.  I saw a cute idea on pinterest I thought we could try, we are by no means professionals or are we trying to be but we thought we could do it!! We got out set up and plopped the boys down, neither one of them wanted any part of it.  Brady wanted to throw all the ornament balls down the stairs, Brooks was a little more cooperative.  I didn't crop these before I put them up . . . whoops! Not a professional
The only fairly good shot we got!

Brady was only happy when I handed him the lovie!!
And then he was done!!!

Probably one of my favorite pictures . . . quintessential Brady, Lovie, Thumb and Done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment