About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

HELLO 2012!
As the rule states you should have some form of new years resolution that says you should do as follows . . .
Statistically new years resolutions only last about 2 weeks. I'm going to try a little harder this year and see how long I can go.  Last year I vowed that I was going to live by the motto "Less is More"  I did try and it came up in our home many a time. I know this year my resolution should be to keep a cleaner more organized home but lets face it I'm just not ready for that,.  Sorry mom I'll try I'm just not ready to make it an official resolution :) This year I am going to try to keep it simple and attainable . .  My New Years Resolution is to stay positive and be happy in all situations!!


During my addiction to Pinterest, I have come across many great quotes, statements and motto's to live by.  Some good, some bad and some just true!!  Here is my latest compilations of just that . . .

I think this is a great set of family rules.  I might post this somewhere in my house!!!


I saw that Oprah had this in her office and I think it's a great reminder that everyone is affected by the mood you are in!  Going to try and keep it positive and happy :)

This quote should be ground into the heads of every child!
It's so true 
 I need to remember this more often.  Sometimes I find myself wrapped up in everything pertaining to perfection that I loose sight of the fun that could be happening.  I need to concentrate on being the best me I can be instead of always comparing myself to the Jone's or the Kardashian's for that matter!  My life is so full of wonderfulness and it's far from perfect :)  But I wouldn't have it any other way perfectly wonderful!
I'm pretty sure I take life for granted.  I have had very little loss in my life and think that everyone will be here forever (or as long as I will). I am going to take this one to heart and really make a concerted effort to tell the most important people in my life that I do love them, because as cliche as it is life is short and it can be taken away in the blink of an eye!  And that's all I have to say about that as I can barely see through my tearing up eyes!! 
 I'm sure my mother does not believe this one! But it's true!!!
 This is probably very true!!  I am one of kind  . . . hahah!!
 I told Chris I would stop rolling my eyes so this one is for him :)
I heart you Christopher!!

Yep! A new year is a time for trying to be a better you in whatever way you deem fit!
 Chris and I layed in bed last night trying to come up with our most memorable moments of 2011 and there were lots but I think mine was our ill fated Mammoth trip.  Chris said of all the great things and you picked that??  I said memorable doesn't mean fabulous just something you will never forget and that trip was one for the books!  Chris said his was any day digging a hole for the kids at the beach in Newport.  He loved how much the kids loved it and how much enjoyment they got from it!!  He is much more sentimental than I am :)  We decided that 2012 is going to be a normal year . . . then thought that we don't really know what that looks like. 
 Here's to a normal, happy, positive year . . .
We welcome you with open arms 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment