About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Carlsbad Flower Fields

The flower fields in Carlsbad are just beautiful and this year they were no exception!  We went with Sweeney, Brooks, Jamie and Charlotte.  This kids had a great time running through the flowers.  I think they were done with all the photo ops!
 
 Brooks (19mo) Rylee (4yr) Brady (21mo)
 

I'm ready for Brady to start giving my some kind of Cheese face some time soon!
 

Rylee is getting so much better at "taking care of Brady"  She is doing great at  hand holding and Brady is much better at holding her hand too!!
 

Brady took a wrong turn and ended up in the middle of the flowers!!
 

The best part for Brady was finding a strange man in a golf cart.  There was no hesitation on his part at all, he climbed on up and started to honk the horn!!
 
I love going to the flower fields they are truly beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment