About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Thursday, August 16, 2012

What a Birthday!!

Happy 1st annual 30th birthday to me!! 
 It started out fabulous!  My parents had the kids, I got to sleep in, Chris left me roses on my car . . . . 
 . . . . my wonderful best friend Stephanie took me to breakfast at Mimi's equipped with balloons and a super cute gifty . . .

 . . . .went to a bridal shower for Gwen at Pehoe's on Coronado and got to catch up with Martha . . . .


 . . . . checked into the Hyatt downtown where my birthday balloons earned me an upgrade (thanks for the tip Steph) . . .
 . . . . and then this happened . . . .
 . . . .  which led to this . . .
  . . .  and this . . .
 . . . and then ending up on some guys yacht wearing a captain's hat . . .
 . . . one birthday I almost didn't remember . . .
Happy 1st annual 30th birthday to me!!! 
(If you want to know the whole story call me  . . . it a doozy)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I love all your photos and adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete