About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Forgot my birthday

So . . . I forgot to post about my birthday . . . it went a little like this. . .

Wonderful friends took me to dinner where they proceeded to feed me margarita after margarita . . .
 
  . . . . . . after margartia . . .

 . . . and then make me take the breathalyzer . . . .09 upon leaving thank goodness I had a DD!!

Wonderful hubby took me to the Kenny Chesney concert . . . .

Wonderful family cooked me my most favorite dinner of the whole year . . . THANKSGIVING DINNER . . . who doesn't want turkey in July!!  Greatest idea ever, I think this is going to be my "go to dinner"
Another year older and I am more than happy and thankful for all I have in life. 
HAPPY TO BE 32!!

No comments:

Post a Comment