About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Papa's 90th

It's pretty special when you get to have a 90th birthday party. I know this because my papa is pretty special. At 90 years old papa has been lucky enough to live a pretty extraordinary life!

We had his party at one of his favorite Italian restaurants in Newport Beach. Invited his brothers and immediate fam. It was such a fun night celebrating such a wonderful man that has accomplished so much and has so much to be proud of.

2 Great Grand kiddos!
 
 
 
 
The Little Prince
 
Big families seem to be a thing of the past. I can't say I know anyone that has 11 kids anymore!! I secretly would have loved to have more but Chris said NO . . . and so did my Mom!!!
 
 
 

Lots of girls in the family!!
 

Louis, Joe and Nick
 
 

Lots of stories were told around the table, old stories, newer stories and one memorable story told by Rylee!!
 
 
 

Lots of pictures to commemorate such a fun night. 
 
Happy 90th Papa we love you more than you know and are so proud of all your many accomplishments.  Hopefully we are making you proud as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment