About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Kostas wedding!!









What a beautiful last event we got to share with Mimi!!  Kosta's wedding.  It was a perfect night and it is the way I am going to choose to remember my beautiful Mimi!
A bet was made between Mom and Chris on what the sex of Bryn and Scott's baby will be.  Chris is taking GIRL and Mom is taking BOY.   Who will the winner be??  Can't wait to find out!!
She hated pictures but I am so glad she let me take these.  She looked amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment