About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Daddy Daughter Date

Chris is such a fun Dad.  He took Rylee hiking out to Lake Hodges Sunday morning.  He said it was about a mile in and a mile out.  I thought to myself "you are crazy" but go ahead.  I put Brady down for his nap and they were gone.  Chris said they had lots of fun and Rylee was a great sport the whole time.
They rode their bikes until they found the trail, ditched their bikes and they were on their way . . .
Walking sticks needed  . . . obviously!!


Lots of thumbs up
When they got back I don't know why I was so surprised to find them both super dirty and thirsty from their hike.  The first thing Rylee said when they got back was that Daddy fell down.
Oh the things a 5 year old remembers!!
When she went back to school yesterday she wrote about the whole experience . . .
"Dear Dad I had so much fun riding our bikes on the rocks and I love throwing the rocks in the water.  It was really fun then we saw lots of boats we had so much fun.  And we got so wet dad fell in the bushes."

No comments:

Post a Comment