About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Rylee's 6th Birthday

For the last couple months Rylee has wanted to go to Hawaii.  She really has no idea where it is or what its about.  On any given day I will ask her where she wants to go for lunch and she will say. . . Hawaii!  Obviously she has no idea.  When I told her we couldn't go to Hawaii for her birthday she was kinda sad but I told her we could bring Hawaii to her.  
Viola . . . Hawaiian Beach Birthday Party . . . she was so happy!
When planning a party outside in April you never know what you will get.  It has been beautiful and it has rained on her party in the past. Beach party adds a whole new level of anxiety.  I was checking the weather like a crazy person. One degree up or down and I was crying or jumping for joy.  Being that we haven't really had a winter I was confident that the weather would work out.  Kids don't really care anyway they are happy at the beach any weather, it's the parents that are picky.  I even saw on the weather report that it was going to be better a few days after Rylee's party and thought about switching it.  
As luck would have it, the day of the party was beautiful at the beach, I guess all of my praying to the sun gods paid off!!
Of course my parents came down to help haul ALL OF OUR CRAP to the beach.   And it was WAY more crap than I thought.  Chris and I really couldn't do it without them and wouldn't want to!



Grayson Colin Carter Brady
The Boys of
ECP
Ella Peyton Isha Rylee Logan Addison Bella
We had tons of kids, school friends, neighbor friends, old friends, boys and girls.  My dad said it best, we should have called it Rylee & Brady's party!!  Brady was really cute with her for her special day.  So spontaneous he would come up to her, give her a hug and say Happy Birthday Rylee (melt my heart)

Steph Whit Court Amy
My mom and dad help more than we could ever repay them for.  I think they love to do it, we love to have them and not just for all they do for us.
We brought adults games, buckets and shovels for all the kids and Chris dug this awesome hole for all the kids to play it . ..  it was a hit!!
School Friends
Brady had such a fun time playing with all the kids, so fun to have a bunch of neighbor boys his age that love to play together!
Del Mar beach is a beautiful clean beach that we go to when we aren't in Newport.

Bell Rylee Quinn


When you asked Rylee what she wanted for her birthday she would reply "High Heels and Big Girl Panties!!!" Well, she got them and a surf board that she is dying to ride!




Colin, Hunter, Cody, Julia, Madison, Brandon, Isha, Ella, Brady Logan, Quinn, Laini, Jude, Rylee, Peyton, Chloe, Addison, Bella, Luke, Brooks, Zoe, Jake Carter Luke, Grayson!!

Rylee's Stats:
Rylee loves school.
Learning to read is a little challenging
If it doesn't come easy she wont work for it
She loves dance.  She dances all over the house, in the grocery store, in 
front of the mirror and walking down the street.
She stopped playing soccer.
Her friends in school are Erin Brandon Ally
She will try almost any food I put in front of her and most of the time she likes it!
Loves salad





No comments:

Post a Comment