About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Valentine's Day (late)

Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays but this year I got beat at my own game!!
I was summoned to breakfast by the my super cupids. . . they made my very favorite heat waffles and had flowers and balloons.  I am one lucky girl that's for sure.
Rylee picked out my super cute card/glasses she thought they would be perfect for me!




Rylee's playgroup is a wonderful group of kid and women.  I started hosting the Valentine's Day party every year and the pictures are to precious not to share!!

2010
2011
2014
Happy Valentine's Day (a little late)



No comments:

Post a Comment