About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Last day of school

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO????
Rylee loved going to school everyday. Never once did she grip about getting up and getting dressed and ready.  Although, when I asked her what she was looking forward to this summer was, "Not having to read in 1st grade!"  Uh Oh!!!!

No wanna take a picture!
Despite the picture, Brady also loved going to school. 
 He has grown tremendously, socially, emotionally and physically.  

I can't believe the school year is over.
  It really did go by so fast, my babies aren't babies anymore :(

Summer time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment