About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Holidays

What an insanely busy time of year the holidays are. There's always so much to do, so much to see, and so much fun to be had. I try really hard to let the kids get the most out of the holidays.  I packed the calendar with as many activities as humanly possible.  Chris is a wonderful husband when it comes the holidays. He likes all that is involved with Thanksgiving and Christmas. 
My mom and I like to go to Disneyland at least once during the holidays to see all the crazy Christmas decorations. We played hooky one day and took the kids to Disneyland and met up with Courtney and her crew!
It's fun getting dressed up and going out with the girls for a little holiday splendor.  There is a lot of eating and drinking and lots of merry. 

I took Rylee along with one of her little Girl Scout friends to a gingerbread house decorating party. The girls found it more fun to do all of the other activities than actually build and decorate a gingerbread house. I found that building and decorating a gingerbread house is one of the most relaxing activities I've ever done.  When done away from the house that is!
Stephanie had the whole crew over for dinner and we had a blast. It's always fun to be dressed up with the husbands. 
We are so lucky to have such wonderful and generous friends. When we all get together it's like we've been friends forever.  I think the husbands are just as crazy if not crazier than the girls are!!
Hopefully before Christmas we can have some downtime and just relax with the family and put up our Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment