About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Friday, May 8, 2015

Girls Newport Weekend

How lucky am I to have these amazing friends come with me to spend the weekend in Newport. It's probably the most exciting weekend of the year.

This year the selfie stick was the main events in Newport. We took it with us everywhere we went.
I took them on the ever so exciting Newport dive bar bar crawl that included Mutt y Lynches, Blackies, the Beachball, and the Blue Beat.








Of course we did it deafly ride around the bay.







And not to be outdone by little ear candling in the backyard.

May next year prove to be just as fun if not more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment