About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Party of 5

If there was ever a moment I thought I wanted to have 3 kiddos it has since passed after watching Cooper for 5 days!!  I guess I could have done  it when I was still in the throws of diapers and naps and dinners with high chairs.  Now being out of that world it is one crazy 3 ring circus with these 3 blondies.

Cooper was supposed to come down with my Mom for the weekend while Bryn went to Courtney's bachelorette party.  I got a call wednesday that Gramps wasn't feeling good and my Mom had to go down and be with him and I needed to take Coop until further notice . . . I figured no problem I got this no questions asked!!
Coop is so fun to have but goodness me that kid doesn't stop moving or even take a decent nap.  Those are things that this Auntie Nini isn't used to.

Cooper was just one of the kids, during his stay in San Diego.  We went to school, went down the slide, took him to a birthday party where he hit his first piñata.



We got coffee . . .
We went to Home Depot looking for dishwashers . . .

Played in the alley . . .

We tried to go to dinner . . .

Party of 5

And then we left dinner . . .

Cooper sure loves his cousins

We bathed  . . . 


And we played and I would take him any day any time  . . . . we love you Coop but it's time to go home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment