About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Monday, November 2, 2015

SDDC 2015

And so it begins  . . . again!  Dance season 2015 is in full swing.
The Poway Parade happened



All of her buddies are in her classes.  She is doing a tap to "Jail House Rock" a jazz to "The Barbie Dream House" and . . .

Rylee Laini Bella Keira Chloe
 . . . we let her have a tap solo!!  Michelle is choreographing it to "Tutti Frutti"I think it is going to be super cute!!

She attends the in house KAR convention and won free entry for her Solo to the KAR competition.  I was so proud.





This is going to be a great year. I can already tell she is learning WAY more than last year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment