About Me

My photo
Whitney's Wild World is just that . . . a little blog to chronicle the crazy times inside my wild world!! We finally made it to a family of 4 and are enjoying every day we have together!! Check up on us to see all that goes on inside Whitney's Wild World . . . . . . .

Search

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Colby Miller


Brady wants to know if Colby will be coming out with clothes on??  Lots to learn about babies. 
 I love having such an amazing relationship with my sister that she will let me be in the delivery room when Colby is born.



So I was sooooo close to missing the birth.  Bryn called and said she thought this might be it at 7pm on Monday night. It was decision time . . . pack up the kids and bail or wait until tomorrow morning (nobody had faith that this was in fact "the time")  Truth be told I didn't really want to be woken up in the middle of the night, have to wake the kids, pack the car and haul ass to Riverside.  
At this point I decided to just go there was no reason not to go.  Good thing I did, I got to Riverside about 9 by 10 my mom and I were at the hospital and by 1:30 Colby Miller made his appearance and by 3am Mom and I were back home and nobody was the wiser!  Whirlwind birth and I was so lucky to get to witness it. Actually I guess I should thank Scott for not liking anything to do with hospitals, needles, blood or anything having to do with birth!!









Birth is such an amazing process and I have been lucky enough to watch both of my nephews come into this world!


















Thank you for completing our family Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment